001. This song, and this video. The song's been stuck in my head all week, and the video... it's just weird. And interesting.
002. Chocolate-peanutbutter-frozen-bananas. Need I say more? Make here. (I excluded the coconut, and used a bit more chocolate chips than peanut butter, and went un-vegan. THEY ARE DELICIOUS.)
003. This hat. It is my new favorite. I got it at a yard sale for a quarter. The nails I painted, then dipped in sparkles, and painted over with clear. It lasted a surprisingly long time.
004. Remember this? I had more fun, and this time Twiggy got brought into the picture.
You know what I realized? Her eyes are lopsided. Mine are too. You can't tell as much because I use makeup to even them out, but they are just as off as hers. I feel proud.
(ps: no claim on any of the images... except the circles ^_^)
005. Today is my LAST DAY of final exams, and then I am FREE!
(I do have to return on Tuesday for a two-week summer gym class... since I need it out of the way before IB program junior year, and next year I'll be a sophomore, and it can't fit into my schedule next year, I have to take it during the summer. Which rots. But let's not think about that.)
006. I'm channeling Ke$ha with this outfit, and I kind of love it. Plus it was a lot of fun to mess around with flash in my (messy/dirty) basement.
Mossimo tank top, Goodwill belt, vintage vest, Payless boots, unknown shorts, Forever 21 necklace + earrings
(this would be the I-am-poor outfit)
007. The mice are now reduced to two, but those two are looking fat and healthy so hopefully they'll make it! They've been moved to the laundry room...